my friend's father passed away... RIP

My heart stopped pumping. My blood went cold and my body became numb. I was speechless.

Why does this have to happen to me?
i never see them...i never have a talk with him... i never met them... { but i m hurt.. i dont know why...
it will be becoz.. of he is the father of my friend HOBO......................

bro.No-one knows the pain
you're feeling deep inside,
 You either want to scream and shout.............
the love of a Daddy gone with him,
 which will always last...
but you find your daady with you till you last....


I don't know him well
this I will always regret,

You and your family,
share a pain that is deep.
I feel so sad,
watching you weep.

today... we ( bihari... pankaj udass and mee...)
wants to come there... to see....
but we thought about you that u suffer from deep pain...
than we take our step back

He lived life,
with honor and grace.
But now he must rest,
in a much better place.

bro we love you
So while I wait for your call.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments